Dr. Lawrence Merritt Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Merritt?

Great experience

Posted on April 15th, 2011

the office is a little old and tired but don't let that deter you. Dr. Merritt listened to me and made me feel like I was the only patient for the day. Other doctors often give you the quick one over and run off to the next appointment. Melissa took my blood for a lab, she was funny and eased my fear of needles...plus it didn't hurt a bit. the receptionist, a redhead, don't remember the name was so sweet and got me in same day! my wait was 20plus minutes but they were fitting me in between scheduled patients so i was very grateful! BE WARNED NO CREDIT CARD MACHINE...but the receptionist trusted me to go to ATM and bring back payment without making me feel like a heel. Overall great experience with this office.

Posted on November 10th, 2014