Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence A Mora has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
My experience was horrible. I had to call my Heath insurance and file a complaint in order to obtain an appointment. For one reason or another the Dr was never available, at some point he was on vacation and there was no substitute in place . The receptionists have a horrible attitude and raise there voice when questioned about the efficiency of the practice. This was a horrible experience I would defending not recommend this doctors office.
Dr. Mora i excellent. Very attentive and listens. Front office could use some work. You have to follow up with them in order to get your results. When you call to speak with the doctor you have to call back at leat three times before your call is actually returned. I understand busy but you would do better to schecule another appointment to get your results.
I can hardly keep the Tears from falling,,This Man Is so special to our entire Family. I was DX 7 years ago with MS, and it was with such Love and caring he organised all my treatments ever since! walked me through every hospital visit since. he is so very smart s, and truely listens to me..I owe this man so much,, His bedside manner is unlike anything we could ever see today. He cares so very much about us as a family and we Love him so very much for all he has done for me. The dozens of sleepless nights.. etc he has walked us through so many storms and always with a beautiful smile! we Love you Dr Mora!! you really arw the "Dr Whisperer"
- University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Lawrence A Mora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPayam Shadi Md, 633 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Lawrence A Mora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.