5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence L Morrill?

Caring, Compassionate

Dr. Morrill has been my doctor for several years. He talks with me on my level. He is very down to earth, and doesn't seem like he is better than you. If he doesn't know what is going on he says so and will refer you to another dr. His staff are also wonderful. His receptionist always seems to get me in when I'm sick. His nurse is just as caring and compasionate. She calls me even when I don't need to be seen to check up. She even gave me her cell phone to call anytime if I couldn't get in for any reason. The only problem is that he works three days a week, so sometimes I have to wait a couple of days.

Dr. Lawrence L Morrill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roosevelt, UT.