Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Mozan
Dr. Lawrence Mozan, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mozan is affiliated with Long Beach VA Medical Center and VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22). He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Mozan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mozan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach VA Medical Center
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22)
48 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1965
Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence Mozan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Mozan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.