Dr. Lawrence W Mysliwiec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence W Mysliwiec?

Hank S.

I have seen Dr. M, several times. I had two surgeries one in 2011 for my right left giving out and one in 2017 for my left leg. I had several injections at L-4-L-5. All I can say he is a very good doctor and surgeon and is very educated to talk with him. I would highly recommend him for any Spinal or Back surgery because he knows what he is doing. Thank you, Hank S.

Super Dr, expert with a great bedside manner!

The Man walks on water

The man can walk on water in my book. I was told I would never regain the feeling in my leg after I suffered a back injury. Dr. Mysliwiec did the surgery and I can feel my leg. Great staff, always friendly and professional. Two thumbs up. Keep up the good work Dr.

Failed Surgery

Dr. Myslewiec performed surgery on my back for a herniated disc, after about 9 months of pain. The surgery did not work and I felt much worse afterwards. He kept saying I would be fine after some physical therapy. After I kept getting worse I saw a different surgeon and had a second surgery. The second surgery went great and I started feeling much better immediately.

Dr. Lawrence W Mysliwiec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.