Dr Lawrence Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Lawrence Gray?

Great

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Great experience

satisfied with the results

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I came to Dr. Gray for remove /replace and he did an excellent job of explaining to me about why I had so much pain. I had my implants for over 20 yrs, and I developed capsular contracture.

Best decision I made

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I'm so happy with the result.. All the staffs are wonderful.

Painless, relieving experience!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

The chest reduction was the perfect speedy solution for me. Everyone in the office is so kind and helpful and understanding. I was really nervous about undergoing the surgery, especially because I am relatively young and was worried about the risks for my chest. I am so happy I did it!

Down to business!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr. Gray is professional and informative, and he gets right down to business! I greatly appreciated his no-nonsense approach to the cosmetic surgery process. He took time to answer my questions and was honest about my options. The staff here is wonderful and ensures you have all the information you need.

Extremely understanding, knowledgeable and caring!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

What an excellent experience I had with Dr. Gray. My surgery procedure was wonderful. Highly recommend the facility, staff and especially Dr. Gray. Felt extremely confident in his recommendations for me. Procedure went flawlessly, Post operative care was fabulous,

Dr. Gray was very helpful with all questions and concerns prior to procedure and after. I am very happy with his work !

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I would recommend d. Gray to anyone. Love everything about him !

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I had been contemplating doing a breast augmentation for years, and visited several surgeons before meeting with Dr. Gray. I am very satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. He is very professional and knowledgeable, so I was very confident in my decision in size, type of implant and to move forward with the surgery. It's been 4 months and I am LOVING the results.

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I was so incredibly pleased with the results from my breast augmentation surgery. After having 4 kids things were obviously not like they were before. Dr. Gray listened to exactly what I wanted and now I have a new found confidence I didn't have before. Dr. Gray and his staff are so nice and the nurses were all so helpful and took great care of me both before and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Gray for making a stay at home mother of four feel beautiful again!!!!!!! ~Courtney

he was very good

Posted on June 4th, 2017

I was very happy with the my whole experience!

WIsh I had done this sooner!

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Beyond thrilled!! Dr Gray and his ENTIRE staff were all professional and I would highly recommend Dr Gray and his facility to anyone!