Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence B Nathan
Dr. Lawrence B Nathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Canton, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 3 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Nathan is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Northside Hospital-Atlanta. Dr. Nathan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence B Nathan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Cervical Cerclage
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Fetal Ultrasound
Showing 5 of 10
He is one of the best doctors we have come across. I was referred to Dr Nathan by my obgyn since I was having twins in 2012. He is very detailed in his work, long story short when you are pregnant and have so many things running in your brain, his analysis keeps your mind at ease when you are worrying. I had this tendency of doing lot of research about everything but before I could even come up with the questions, the Doctor had already gone through that topic, in short he is very through. Don't be deceived that he is not talking sweet. The doctor is very straight, if there is a problem he will right away let you know and the necessary steps to be taken to help your situation. Your baby will be safe all through the pregnancy.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Nathan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Lawrence B Nathan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence B Nathan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.