Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Newman
Dr. Lawrence Newman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Newman is affiliated with Oak Valley Hospital, Stanislaus Surgical Hospital and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Newman has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lawrence Newman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lawrence Newman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Newman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oak Valley Hospital
Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Richmond Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Oakland Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1978
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 280 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Lawrence Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.