Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Larson
Dr. Lawrence Larson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kokomo, IN, with other offices in Bingham Farms, MI and Saginaw, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Larson is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison, Covenant Medical Center Cooper and St. Vincent Kokomo. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Larson has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lawrence Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.