Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Pakula
Dr. Lawrence Pakula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pakula is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, University of Maryland Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Pakula has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lawrence Pakula has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lawrence Pakula has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence Pakula is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Pakula was my pediatrician for years, probably until i was about 12. When I was younger, I went in for an annual physical and I was told to change into a gown. As soon as dr. pakula came in, all I can remember is him touching me very inappropriately. I cried for weeks after that appointment but was much too ashamed to tell my parents. I never felt comfortable with dr. pakula and I eventually refused to go see him. I am now 18 years old and I have not been to a doctor since. I am terrified of any kind of doctors appointments because of my memories with doctor pakula. PLEASE do not send your children to dr. Pakula. What he did still upsets me to this day.
Dr. Pakula is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
56 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1957
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPavilion Pediatrics, 10755 Falls Rd, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. Lawrence Pakula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.