Dr. Lawrence Pakula Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Pakula?

horrible experience

Dr. Pakula was my pediatrician for years, probably until i was about 12. When I was younger, I went in for an annual physical and I was told to change into a gown. As soon as dr. pakula came in, all I can remember is him touching me very inappropriately. I cried for weeks after that appointment but was much too ashamed to tell my parents. I never felt comfortable with dr. pakula and I eventually refused to go see him. I am now 18 years old and I have not been to a doctor since. I am terrified of any kind of doctors appointments because of my memories with doctor pakula. PLEASE do not send your children to dr. Pakula. What he did still upsets me to this day.

Asthma