Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence M Palladino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
For years at his former practice in the rural town of Plymouth, Amador County, he had a sidekick, a FNP, who actually saw most of his patients. He, personally, only rarely examined "his" patients. His behavior and poor medical record was such that there was open talk in the community of running him out of town. Only then did Sutter Health step in and transfer him to a more remote location. Which seems to be their standard practice for dealing with problem physicians. Regrettably, his former sidekick remains; and, he is not welled liked, either. Although he does seem to appeal to a certain male segment of the population. Once, Dr. Palladino went into a screaming fit when he overheard me telling another person that he had never actually examined me; although my medications were signed with his name. In his rage, he insisted that he had seen me several times; which was most certainly not true. Later, he attempted to make up for this discrepancy; however, the damage had been done. He had (has?) a diehard support group of current and former staff who pad these informal opinion polls with positive comments. Of course, their jobs have depended on this farce.
Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence M Palladino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColusa Regional Medical Center, 199 E Webster St, Colusa, CA
Dr. Lawrence M Palladino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colusa, CA.