Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence J Pass
Dr. Lawrence J Pass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Pass is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and TriStar Skyline Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence J Pass has 2 locations
2400 Patterson St Ste 307
Nashville, TN 37203
2400 Patterson St Ste 307
Nashville, TN 37203
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence J Pass has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Lawrence J Pass has the following 7 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Lawrence J Pass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Pass - Posted on September 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Pass - Posted on July 13th, 2016
A very good choice!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Pass - Posted on June 27th, 2016
Dr. Pass was chosen for me by another doctor! I didn't know any heart surgeons. I am confident he is the best! He explained everything so I could understand what had to be done, and I felt like I was in good hands. He made us laugh and put us at ease, and my wife liked him very much! The surgery went well! I came home and followed all his instructions to the limit. It has been almost one month since my surgery and I feel fine. I am almost back to my normal self. I went to church for the first time yesterday and everyone told me I didn't look like I had been sick! A very special "thank you" to Dr. Pass for making me well again! He is the best!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Pass - Posted on May 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Pass - Posted on March 14th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence J Pass Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence J Pass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.