Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Pawl
Dr. Lawrence Pawl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Reed City, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Pawl is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Hospital, Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial and Saint Mary's Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Pawl has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Lawrence Pawl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.