Dr. Lawrence Pawl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Pawl?

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr. Pawl is the best doctor in west Michigan. It is unfortunate that he is closing one of his locations in Grand Rapids, MI I will lose one of the doctors of I have had. My last appointment prior to his leaving will be a great loss to myself and I am sure all of his patients. The wait time was not long unless he had a patient that need faster care than I did. His staff is excellent, kind, caring, and compassionate just as he is.

So Very Disappointed!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I was shocked this is the care my family member was receiving. 1st off he sent her home without even stopping to check on her at the hospital when the hospital had expected her to stay. And she was in the hospital because he never knew the cancer had spread which is effecting her brain. He came in for 2 minutes & went to leave without explaining anything. I had to keep stopping him & he was very short & rude with the answers. Then just left & I had to ask his staff to bring him back. And refused hospice because that means we're giving up. No, that means she needs the care to keep her safe & help her with things since she can no longer do anything on her own! Now we worry while we are at work. Maybe he's a good doctor to some but there are more negatives than positives in this case. Very disappointed & looking for a new doctor.

Posted on June 28th, 2017