Dr. Lawrence A Peebles Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence A Peebles?

Tourist

I was on vacation from the Mainland and had some medical problems come up that were pretty serious. I went to Kona Hospital and the staff Dr's were unable to help me. After sitting there for over 6 hours, They finally sent in Dr. Peebles. He was very compassionate and caring and he even had a great sense of humor. He was able to fix what was wrong with me quickly and efficiantly and sent me on my way so I could resume what was left of my vacation. He even gave me some great tips on places to go snorkling and other things that I mentioned I was wanting to go do. I will tell all my clients and Family and friends who are traveling to the Big Island that if they need medical attention, he is the Dr. to call.