Dr. Lawrence C Penvose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence C Penvose?

Excellent doctor

I am an internist myself and have been seeing Dr. Larry Penvose for several years (yes, doctors need doctors too). He is very kind, compassionate, and intelligent. I would recommend him to anyone.

Good listener

Dr. Penvose always listens attentively to my health issues. He is rarely hurried when I make an appointment.

Compassionate and Caring

He is the most wonderful, compassionate doctor. He listens to his patient and never seems to rush through your appointment

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Penvose is the finest doctor we have ever known. I have complicated and multiple health issues, and I trust this doctor implicitly. He is simply an outstanding and brilliant doctor. He is also kind, gentle and patient. My husband and I thank God for Dr. Penvose!

Wouldn't go to anyone else if I could help it.

Extremely Disappointed Prospective Patient

When calling for an appointment as a new patient I discovered the reviews regarding the negative attitude of the staff was accurate. WOW...condescending, short on the phone, anything to get rid of the call if they thought your insurance was not accepted at their office. Dr Penvose has a great reputation, but he needs to place a HELP WANTED AD for new Office Manager and Receptionist who are professional and maintain an appropriate attitude with the public. BTW: Have these staff members ever heard of self-pay patients. They blew me off in 60 seconds without even offering that option.

Wonderful physician!

My entire family has been seeing Dr Penvose for over ten years. He is so kind, gentle, friendly and I believe he genuinely cares about his patients and just wants to see us all happy and healthy! His appointments do run about 1/2 hour behind so be prepared to wait. The front office staff also changes quite a bit but the staff he has in there now are all very friendly I think he's finally found some good employees! I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Penvose and I would recommend him to anyone.

He was always my friend as well as an excellent doctor. But when I called to complain about a huge bill, he dropped me like a rock. So he wasn't a friend. Only trust them when you see them.

He was by far the best doctor I have met. He is brilliant and friendly.

Dr. Penvose is very knowledgeable about Internal Medicine. But, he is also, so kind and such a gentleman. He is the perfect doctor.

Wonderful

I think out of all my years trying to find a good doctor, i finally found one! he is a very nice family man and Is super caring. the front desk is fine..dont know why the person below disagreed so much. i went and they treated me very well. impressed!

very nice!

This doctor is very polite and nice, he takes time and isnt in a hurry out the door. Hes very smart and I give him exellent. Forget about the other comments on how the front desk was rude, the people have changed and there are new workers...so glad i went to him

Dr. Lawrence C Penvose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.