Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce has 3 locations
5236 W University Dr Ste 3150
McKinney, TX 75071
5236 W University Dr Ste 3150
McKinney, TX 75071
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence S Pierce - Posted on January 3rd, 2018
I have seen Dr. Pierce (both of them, but this is specific to Laurence), and he is by far a great doctor. As I read some of these comments I think back to some of our conversations. I will say that he is very blunt (which personally I like in a doctor). He is straight forward and tells you how it is. He is also caring and considerate (both for your emotional and financial well being, on top of your physical well being). He is not for everyone, but if you want to know what you are getting, how much it will cost, and what your options are... see Dr. Pierce. It is so hard to find an honest doctor... I personally do not like doctors who "sugar coat" things and I especially do not like ones who do procedures and then send me a bill without even telling me there would be costs out of pocket! Dr. Pierce does not do that and wants to ensure you understand what you are dealing with before proceeding with anything. So if you like honesty, see Dr. Pierce ;)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence S Pierce - Posted on March 7th, 2016
5 star doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence S Pierce - Posted on November 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence S Pierce - Posted on October 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence S Pierce - Posted on August 7th, 2015
I have NEVER before posted a review for a physician online; however, I felt like I had to make some comments regarding Dr. Larry Pierce. I have been his patient for 20+ years. There is NO ONE I trust more with my health care (and also that of my family members!) than him. He has delivered all three of my children, and I had the BEST experiences with him and his office staff. He always made sound medical judgments regarding my care (and I had some problems in one of my pregnancies that required very close supervision). Joy (his office nurse) is such a great person and has worked with him for as long as I've been going there. The negative comments that I've read on this website about his office (smelling of urine??) are simply untrue. His office is ALWAYS clean! I would recommend any friend of mine (who wants great care!!) to go to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence S Pierce is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allen, TX.