Dr. Lawrence Potter Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Potter Jr?

was forced to change to tricare standard to get away from this doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Where do i even begin? Dr Potter misdiagnosed me and was treating me with high doses of medicine that hasn't helping and actually making my symptoms worse. He refused to test me for anything. And only pushed more drugs on me. I had no choice but to change my insurance to tricare standard so i could see a new allergist. He wasted a year of my time and made me even sicker than i already was.

Allergist at base

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Very disappointed in the allergist at the base. I was forced by Tricare to switch to the allergist on base when I was being seen by the best allergy practice in town (Family Allergy). I am so upset.

Posted on April 21st, 2015