Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Prichep spends a good deal of time with me each year when I go for my annual check up. He's thorough, direct and helpful in working through problems, offering several options and is very good about following up, actually making the call to the patient himself to deliver results or material information. I highly recommend Dr. Prichep for GYN healthcare.
Dr. Prichep is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChesapeake Womens Care Pa, 2000 Medical Pkwy Ste 306, Annapolis, MD
Dr. Lawrence S Prichep is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.