Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Rogina
Dr. Lawrence Rogina, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Greencastle, PA, with other offices in Chambersburg, PA and Waynesboro, PA . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rogina is affiliated with Waynesboro Hospital and Cumberland Valley Medical ServicesSummit Surgery CenterWaynesboro Hospital. Dr. Rogina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Rogina has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lawrence Rogina has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Lawrence Rogina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rogina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cumberland Valley Medical ServicesSummit Surgery CenterWaynesboro Hospital
27 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Rogina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greencastle, PA.