Dr. Lawrence C Rosenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence C Rosenbaum?

Dr Rosenbaum is fantastic, he takes a team approach and the way he encouraged me when I was really ill was perfect. This doctor spends a LOT of time with me and he remembers and follows up on things I'd forgotten or disregarded as important. It doesn't hurt that he's funny! How many times do we get to laugh as we are leaving the doctor?

I have never known a better Dr. than Dr. Rosenbaum. I am nearly 80.

Excellent Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenbaum's for 16 years. Very professional, his diagnosis and treatment keep me healthy and happy. Would reccommend highly.

The best I've had

I would highly recommend him to anyone who asked about a doctor to see. I've seen him for 18 years and he is a gentleman. Great bedside manners, corteous, listener, and knowledgeable about medications and side effects.He is careful when prescribing, and keeps close tabs on results of them.I am a functional adult today, greatly because of the support and competence of Dr. Rosenbaum. I am a survivor of a car accident with TBI, and he has never stopped encouraging me to move on in life.

Could not ask for a better caring Physician

Have had this doctor for the last 16+ years. I am a cancer survivor and he has always been though and responsive to my questions and concerns. He is also my wife's physician and has been as courteous to her as he has with me. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor! We've recommended him to a few of our friends (those who ask) and they will not change doctors either.

He is excellent! I moved or I would still use him. I used him for six years. He saved my life by find prostate cancer early. Yes the waiting room wait is a little long - that's because he doesn't rush in caring for you when you get to see him.