Dr. Lawrence I Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence I Rosenberg?

Love my new boobs!

When i decided to get my boobs done i did a bunch of research and came across Dr.Rosenberg. I must say that i am very happy that i chose him to be my surgeon.He did an excellent job and i am no longer an A cup im a DD now!:-) Any questions or concerns i had he and his staff were always there to help. I could go on and on but i want to say if your reading this I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW BOOBIES! :-)

Everyone here at the plastic surgery center of Maryland is amazing and makes your experience so comfortable. I am in love with my results just 6 weeks post surgery! Dr. Rosenberg does amazing work, and I personally thank him for my new found confidence and perfect body!

So happy with the results!

The breast reduction was fabulous!!! No problems and I'm happy with the result. The black suit I had to wear due to the leg lipo was a pain, but it all went well. I will say that the most painful part is the lipo. My legs were really sore and still a bit sore two months later. But I achieved the results I wanted, even though I questioned whether I'd ever do it again because of the pain. Great service by the surgical team and physicians assistant!

Neck lift

When I started this adventure of vetting plastic surgeons, I was shocked at how many didn't hear what I was saying. Dr. Rosenberg not only heard me he and his team surpassed my expectations. I am so happy with my results. Thank you!!

Friendly and Very Accommodating, Very Happy

Right from the start the staff was friendly and very accommodating. The day of the surgery everyone strived to put me at ease and made the day less stressful. Dr. Rosenberg did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier!

Reassuring and Attentive

Dr Rosenberg and Kristen made me feel safe and secure in my decision to have a face lift with eyelid bleph. From the first consult and thru my post op appointments they have answered all questions and calmed nerves. The outcome is so much more than expected. The first few days postoperative were a little scary, but the information they gave me to read beforehand was correct. Also having your family encouraging was also key. One of the best decision I ever made was in picking Dr Rosenberg and listening to his suggestions about what would give me the outcome I was looking for.

Breast augmentation

Very pleased with my experience here. The staff was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Dr Rosenberg was great and took the time out to answer all of my questions. I felt very at ease going into surgery.

best doctor in the world

This experience was so much better than I imagined. The staff and very friendly, professional and courteous. They explained everything in full detail and called to check on you before and after the procedure. I highly recommend them.

Amazing!

I'm extremely impressed by Dr. Rosenberg skill! He has a great eye and he didn't over do it. He is careful and creative. Loved his work! Can't say enough good things!

Impressed

I chose Dr. Rosenberg to do my upper and lower eyelid surgery because of a high recommendation from a friend. I had seen my friends amazing results and I was impressed with his experience and qualifications. At my consultation Dr. Rosenberg gave me his recommendation and explained the procedure beginning to end along with answering all my questions. His staff was great as well. Everyone was very sweet and welcoming. I recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

BA

I have nothing but excellent things to say of Dr. Rosenberg. He is extremely knowledgeable, and provides results above my expectations.

Dr. Lawrence I Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.