Dr. Lawrence J Rueff Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence J Rueff?

Vivian K

Dr Rueff is very prompt and provides an Accurate Diagnosis. He also never seems to be rushed.

Poor bedside manner. He has misdiagnosed me, not cared to assist me with better medication when one wasn't working or I had side effects, and placed things in my permanent record which are not accurate. If you are overweight or smoke, expect to not be treated for any condition unless you want to lie about your history. I have not been back. I can't say if he has changed in the past two years. If you want someone who lectures and puts you down if you can't quit cold turkey, then his style might work for you. His referal was to someone who's surgery recommendation was dated and disfiguring (although he had good bedside manner). Always get a second opinion with surgery, go to a second hospital with a different surgical team for a completely independent opinion. Sometimes reputations and referals are based on factors other than skill. Beware of any doctor who has few patients in the waiting room. The busy ones typically have more skill.

don't see him

Dr Rueff was my doctor for 1 1/2 years, he misdiagnosed my symptoms and was very upset if I questioned his diagnose. I found a new doctor and was diagnosed within days. If you just have a cold Dr. Rueff can help but if you have something more go to another doctor.

Karen L Druckenmiller

I really love Doctor Rueff and his staff is "wonderful' !!! I have been seeing him for 3 1/2 years, best Doctor in Louisville !!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Rueff. He is very personable and takes time to talk to me about my concerns. When I was hospitalized, he came to visit me everyday and helped to ease my mind. He is a kind and excellent doctor.

Avoid

I saw this doctor for several years after my doctor (his partner) left the practice following a malpractice suit. He missed several conditions that other doctors easily diagnosed and suggested that my symptoms were a product of my imagination. He is arrogant and uncaring. He would never admit to a mistake, so I'm glad that I got out of there alive.