- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence C Rusin MD
Dr. Lawrence C Rusin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA, with another office in Burlington, MA. They have 49 years of experience. Their specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Dr. Lawrence C Rusin has 2 locations
Dr. Lawrence C Rusin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lawrence C Rusin has the following 9 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Lawrence C Rusin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lawrence C Rusin
Dr. Rusin graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1971. Dr. Rusin works in Burlington, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Rusin is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.