Dr. Lawrence Samec Is this you?

Retired. His office is now closed.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Great Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2010

Saw Dr. Samec for a second opinion post total thyroidectomy during to cancer. Thank God I did, the other doctor that was treating me had me in such a mess from horrible treatment and had actually overdosed me with my Synthroid, on top of waiting to see me for 8 weeks after surgery without any thyroid meds, tsh got into the 200's. Dr. Samec has me on the right course now, and I am feeling so much better. He spends plenty of time with you each visit and you can tell he really cares about your overall well being. Thank you Dr. Samec you've helped make me feel like a human again!

Posted on November 19th, 2010