Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Schneider
Dr. Lawrence Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA, with another office in Panorama City, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center and Panorama City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Schneider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Panorama City Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Lawrence Schneider accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence Schneider in this video.
Dr. Lawrence Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.