Dr. Lawrence G Seiden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence G Seiden?

Great doctor

Dr Seiden spent time talking with me and explaining my options. At no time did he rush me. He answered all my questions and concerns.

Excellent Doctor

I liked that you never had to wait past your appointment time. Also, he was easy to talk to and never talked down to you. His bedside manner is excellent. He treated me for migraines and provided me with a prescription that stopped my headaches from becoming a migraine.

Rude doc

Never have I had a physician that is so incredibly rude and unkind. Surprising that one who has no conscience or empathy would be in health care. He should be doing research, not seeing patients. He is on time but that is the only positive I can report.

Dr. Seiden was very thorough with me. He is extremely intelligent and answered every questioned I had. He scheduled an EEG and MRI within the next couple of weeks and a follow up appointment later. I was very pleased with his expertise. I have no complaints.

My opinion

I think that Dr. Seiden is great. He is not very personable but I must say that does not in any way take away from his great knowledge about neurological conditions. If during your visit you have any concerns, he will listen and address them. No he is not a "chatter" but I would not at the moment trust anyone else with my epilepsy. Don't let me forget to add that he is very aggressive and he will tackle the problem quickly. I appreciate all he has done for me.

Excellent doctor, would recommend to others

I read some of the comments that were posted on this site and initially was hesitant in scheduling appointment. I was seen by Dr. Seiden today. I didn't have to wait long to be seen once I arrived at Dr. Seiden's office. Dr. Seiden was extremely thorough in the questions that he asked, he took time to listen me, and encouraged me to ask questions. He was very patient with me. My fiance sat in during my visit and was also impressed. He scheduled a follow up appointment for me and wanted to have the physican therapist that I see keep him posted about my progress. I am extremely picky about who I choose to be seen by when seeing a physician and would definitely recommend Dr. Seiden to family and friends.

poor beside manner

dr. seiden visited my dad in piedmont hospital and he spent a total of 10 mins with him. his communication was short and condescending. you could barely get a word in. it was obviously he had no time for you. he was the most arrogant physician that saw my dad during my dad's stay. he was blunt and uncaring in giving his diagnosis which turned out to be wrong. he never layed a hand on my dad and just asked him to "raise his arm". if he would have touch my dad he would have noticed that my dad's muscles were firing. I would not recommend this dr at all. this was the worse physician experience I've had.