Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence W Serif
Dr. Lawrence W Serif, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Serif is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center and Eisenhower Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence W Serif has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 38
In my 65 years of life, I have never experienced a more insensitive, non-compassionate, impatient Dr!! I had hip surgery and when I asked for pain medication he said he doesn't GIVE OUT narcotics. He prescribed a medication that did nothing but make me tired. I told him once that I had a few questions and he said he only has time for one! The worst experience I've ever had with a Dr who should a least ACT like he cares. The worst bedside manner ever!!
Dr. Serif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Victorian Village Health Center
Dr. Lawrence W Serif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence W Serif is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.