Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence M Shea has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence M Shea has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Lawrence M Shea has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence M Shea is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I felt intimidated, scrutinized, and extremely offended by all of his conversation to the point that I got my coat on to leave.....he seems to enjoy harassing people and then gets off on his grandious apologies...weirdest appointment I have ever endured. I left and will never ever go back to him....bad bedside manners is one thing....but this guy was beyond being appropriate.
this man seemed to enjoy watching his patients in massive pain. my mother went in for a pain shot in her butt...he assumed that she was there for pain medicine just to get high...im sorry but common sense would tell a person that if they are looking for a shot in their butt, then the patient isn't looking for a high. Instead of looking up her full medical records of her past seven years of cronic pain, he decided that he was going to attempt to rediagnose her severe pain while she was sitting there having a pain attack. He seemed to care more about getting sued than helping his patients, i thought that was what a lawyer does not a doctor. so if you are ever in severe pain and are looking for a doctor that enjoys seeing you in pain Dr. Shea is the man for you!
Dr. Shea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Lawrence M Shea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic East, 3524 E Milwaukee St, Janesville, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence M Shea in this video.
Dr. Lawrence M Shea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Janesville, WI.