Have you seen Dr. Lawrence A Sherwin?

Very professional and great personality

Great personality and very peofessional. Upon the first visit reviewed all my moles, laid out a plan how to proceed and removed the first one that was on my sideburn (face) without any issue. When I asked if we can remove another one he said - not now lets see how your skin heals/reacts and based on that input we will proceed with others. He also was very cognizant of both medical concerns but esthetic as well. Net-net, very happy with today's visit and he has definitely earned my respect/trust.

Hateful horrible selfish person. Cares more about running then human beings. Sherwin treated me less then human. What a poor excuse of a man.

Dr. Lawrence A Sherwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.