Dr. Lawrence J Sindel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence J Sindel?

Wow, talk about dismissive..

went for one thing..(to have a test for an allergic reaction) and insted he wanted to focus on our asthma, which we were not even there for. Apparently that is his "specialty" and he likes to talk about it. So we wasted an hour and a half, ran out of time to do what we were actually there for, and he wanted to set us up for another co-pay to come back for what we wanted. Terrible attitude..totally dismissed anything we had to say ..i guess we had nothing of value to contribute. Refused to go back.

STAY AWAY if you don't want an attitude pitched at you from moment ONE!

This doctor was so incredibly offensive. I do not what his problem was, but I was not allowed to say a single thing and be validated. Its like he wanted to treat me like a pill shopper or drug head. I went to him to get a scrip for simple allergy antihistamines, eye drops and a scrip for environmental controls to help me with managing my allergies, which have been lifelong. I am required to have this to meet FSA regulations. He really just had the worst attitude and tried to shoot my simple requests down. I am well acquainted with my history, yet he did not validate a single thing i said, nor did he allow me to speak. He was highly directive, rude and rather dictatorial. I was shocked. I almost laughed at him, because I thought "WTH!..who is this?" I can most assuredly say I will never darken his office doors again and will seek out another MD. I wish to emphasize that these scrips were for OTC, which are required for FSA reimbursement. This doctor needs to adjust his attitude and tone down the belligerent, arrogant attitude, along with the negative comments he makes. I will communicate the need for others TO STAY AWAY. The only thing good about this office was the staff, who were decent and respectful, which is more than I can say for the doctor. Phooey...left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Dr Sindle was wonderful with our 4 month old baby and gave us very good instructions to follow.

The wait time here is the worse

My son began seeing Dr. Sindel at age 15 months. He is now ten. Dr. Sindel has accurately diagnosed my son and his nurses are always available to speak with me, most of the time, taking my call immediately. Dr. Sindel is available for day and night emergencies and encouraged me to call anytime with concerns. He took a personal concern in my son at every visit and realated to him on his level. He is an excellent physician and I recommend him to anyone with children with asthma.