Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Small
Dr. Lawrence Small, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, TX, with another office in Huntsville, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Small is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, Conroe Regional Medical Center and Huntsville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence Small has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lawrence Small has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Lawrence Small is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Dr. Small is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Conroe Regional Medical Center
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Huntsville Memorial Consulting
36 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence Small, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Huntsville, TX, in this video.
Dr. Lawrence Small is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, TX.