Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence M Stallings has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lawrence M. Stallings came highly recommended when my husband was diagnosed with cancer from physicians in the Canton and Cleveland areas of Ohio. Without Dr. Stallings knowledge and help my husband would have been gone 15 years ago which he recently passed from pneumonia.We had an appointment in eight days of calling. The paperwork was sent to us to be filled out before the appointment. The wait time was maybe fifteen minutes from entering the facility, into a room, having vitals taken and Dr. Stallings coming in afterwards. In short, it was quick. The entire staff was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. There was no rushing to get to the next patient from the staff or physician, all questions were answered and we both were extremely happy with Dr. Stalling and the aggresiveness in handling the treatments for his cancer.I concue with the physicians that recommended Dr. Stallings to us. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence M. Stallings to any person that needs an Oncologist. He knows his job!
41 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence M Stallings accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence M Stallings in this video.
Dr. Lawrence M Stallings is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wooster, OH.