Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence M Stankovits has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Excellent Doctor and staff... My son broke his arm skate boarding. We were here on vacation went to MMC and was told to follow up With Dr. Stankovitz. Called up talked to Peg. She explained how the insurance paid and what the final price would be. No surprise bills. (which is rare when your out of network) . There was a little wait but he was well worth it. Lots of toys and kids TV to keep him occupied.
We called Dr Stankovits on a Saturday evening due to a possible fracture -- he met us at Monmouth Medical Center and we were out with cast and all in less than 2 hours. Many thanks for the quick address of the injury and being very clear on instructions enough for our son to understand what he can and can't do. Highly recommend.
We had seen him once before for my daughter's ankle, so when my son fell and hurt his shoulder I called him again. I got him on his cell! He met us at Monmouth Medical Center and we got an xray, diagnosis, treatment plan and out the door within an hour of arriving. Dr. Stankovits is so good with kids and he explains what's going on really well. I am totally pleased with him as our doc.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence M Stankovits accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Matthew Stankovits Md, 1131 Broad St, Shrewsbury, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence M Stankovits in this video.
Dr. Lawrence M Stankovits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shrewsbury, NJ.