Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easley, SC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stroud is affiliated with Cannon Memorial Hospital, Baptist Easley Hospital and Cannon Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Stroud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cannon Memorial Hospital
Baptist Easley Hospital
Cannon Memorial Hospital
Palmetto Baptist Med Center Easley
38 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsFleetwood Internal Medicine & Family Practic, 109 Fleetwood Dr, Easley, SC
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.