Dr. Lawrence Tilley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Tilley?

Posted on May 21st, 2016

I had a iud placed in right after birth. Had bleeding right afterward heavy. Going threw a pad an less than an hour. Had a fever of 101. I was seeing black my eyes were dialted. The doctor thought I was on drugs because how I was acting. I have never done drugs. I was crying in pain and he told me if i didnt get my act Together he was going to leave me On the table. Didn't want me to go to the hospital after taking the iud out. He was great during the pregancy but not after and they said I sign paperwork releasing me from there medical care.

GYN care

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Tilley and Carol DeHaven, CRNP provide my Gyn care. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy and my care was excellent. The office staff is very helpful and patient. Dr. Tilley and Carol are top notch !

Extremely competent doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tilley is an extremely competent, professional, and safe doctor. I completely trusted him with my complicated pregnancy. Best ob/gyn in Southern Maryland.

3 BABIES ALL DELIVERED BY HIM!!!!

Posted on May 14th, 2012

I love, love, love Dr. Tilley!!! Three preganancies each delievered by him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He is calm, cool and collected and doesn't do c-sections unless absolutely necessary ( I didn't need any ). He's funny, caring, compassionate and kind

This place did NOT do their job.

Posted on February 12th, 2012

I went to Dr. Tilley because I had thought I had a miscarriage. They saw me after my emergency room visit and did bloodwork and diagnosed me with a miscarriage. They did not do an ultrasound. I went back 4 times for repeated bloodwork,telling them I also had pain and bleeding, and they continued to NOT do an ultrasound. Finally, after 4 HCGs and 4 weeks, Dr. Tilley RUDELY explained to me that it "could be" and ectopic pregnancy, all the while I was sitting in his office holding my side saying how much pain I was in and that I was soaking through 5 pads a day. So he diagnosed me with ectopic (again WITHOUT and ultrasound or even an exam!!) and sent me to get an injection of Methotrexate. I ended up in the emergency room 2 days later having emergency surgery because the ectopic pregnancy had ruptured! My ER doctor explained to me that since the E pregnancy had not been seen a MONTH before with the ultrasound I SHOULD HAVE HAD in the first place, the methotrexate could not dissolve it,sonow I am physically and emotionally scarred due to Dr. Tilley and his staff NOT doing their job. This is the rudest and most uncaring staff I have ever dealt with!

Delivered 6 of my Children!

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Tilley has always been very professional to me. After 2 C-Sections by another doctor, Dr. Tilley delivered my 3rd-8th child, by VBAC. He stood by my decision to have VBACS and knew exactly what to do. I highly recommend him!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016