Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lawrence Tong
Lawrence Tong is a Doctor primarily located in Bingham Farms, MI. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Tong is a life changing, caring, and amazing Doctor! He gave me my confidence back after 18 years of avoiding mirrors. I met 3 other surgeons in Toronto before picking Dr Tong. Yes some other Dr's put you up in a fancy hotel ( by your self.... ) ... but Dr Tong had me cared for around the clock by well educated and good nurses! I had a Full Tummy Tuck with Muscle repair! My experience was fantastic. The O.R was clean, professional and I knew my life was in good hands. I just can not say enough about how happy I am with Dr Tong and his nurses; Andrea, Emjay, and Chris, and Jean! I will be back for any future work. I am 6 weeks post op and my scar is low, healed with NO problems, and I feel great! Thank you Dr Tong!
I chose him based on positive online reviews. I am fully aware that scar revision has a risk of having a worse scar after the procedure, and the results in particular are not the cause of my negative experiences. He told me very little about the risks of the procedure, and gave little/no aftercare instructions. His consent process was extremely limited and he didn't even have me sign a consent form. 4 hours after the procedure both sites had opened up and I had to return to have them fixed causing me to miss an interview. He was very unapologetic. I then got an infection (a risk he never warned me of) and had to deal with it while traveling. Many of his reviews are copied word for word on multiple website, and I'm suspicious he may be writing them himself to increase business at his fairly new practice.
Dr. Tong performed an asian blepharoplasty on me last summer (2009). We both agreed on a conservative "cut." healing time minimal and virtually painfree. The new cut "settled" after one month and has since been the most natural asian double eyelid surgery I have seen. Was very pleased that I could stay in the Midwest and get better results than if I had gone to NYC or LA. I would personally recommend Dr. Tong.
For years,just starting with one procedure,I ended up being the most addicted and devoted patient of Dr.Tong (and the whole team of a Straith Clinic located in Bingham Farms,Mi).Exellent artistry and the performance of his work,beats up the top names in Hollywood.The results,the cleaniness of the facility,the most awesome medical and clerical staff is just unbelievable.I had about 9 procedures,from serious surgeries( due to a weight loss) to some general touch ups, and every time afterwards,I'm thinking of myself being Blessed years ago to be referred to that high top shelf office,not only lead by real professionals,but the amazing creativity of a cosmetic architect-Dr.Tong. Thanks to you,Dr. and to Starith Clinic for all that wonderful work that you did to me. A.K.:)
Lawrence Tong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions32000 Telegraph Rd, Bingham Farms, MI
Lawrence Tong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.