Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lawrence C Tsen
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tsen is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen has the following 3 expertise
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Dr Tsen was my anesthesiologist during my first csection at Brigham and Women's hospital. I've never had such a wonderful experience in the hospital! As a nurse myself, I unfortunately Witness and imagine the worst cases scenario of every situation, including surgeries and anesthesia. Dr Tsen was calming and knowledgable. He took amazing care of me and kept me calm. The way he treated me I felt like a family member. Thank you Dr Tsen!
Dr. Tsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Lawrence C Tsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.