Have you seen Dr. Lawrence V Tucker?

Stay far away from Dr. Tucker. The last 3 reviews are fake and written by a professional to help boost his business. He doesn't return phone calls, doesn't listen and cares more about himself and his wallet than patients.

Doctor's Response

To This writer, This is entirely untrue. I am very hurt by the comment. All my patients have direct access to me, even my cell phone. I stay in my office until 8pm returning phone calls and fulfilling refill request and spontaneously checking up on my patients between phone calls to see how they are doing, between scheduled visits, to see if we need to make any adjustments, at no costs. My only goal is for my clients to get better, by whatever means necessary. My patients text me, call my cell phone, email me, etc, whenever they need to contact me. I have no need to pay someone to make false reviews about the care that I give and all the reviews that were given were of there own free will. I'll pray for you and will forgive your statement, and apologize if I did you any wrong intent. God Bless, Lawrence V. Tucker, M.D. O: 972-473-7628 email: lawrence@onlyonebrain.com

Wonderful for Children With ADHD/Trauma

Dr. Tucker is a wonderful doctor. I have three adopted children all from foster care and, especially with our first child, was able to diagnose and properly medicate her after years of failed attempts by other doctors both before and after we took her in. He works closesly with a biofeedback therapist who has also helped her tremendously. He is an incredibly knowledgable doctor and is so well versed in medications' uses, side effects, interactions, etc. He is always available if you need him and never rushes you during visits or if you call him after hours. He is fantastic and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Dr. Tucker.

Dr. Tucker changed my son's life!

I immediately felt at ease with Dr. Tucker and so did my teenager. My teen is a very complex and atypical case. There was no quick fix because Dr. Tucker really wanted to observe my teen and develop a relationship in order to make a thorough and accurate diagnosis. He was readily avaiable by phone when we were in crisis. The best news is Dr. Tucker after careful observation and thought has helped my teen become healthier and he/she has many really good days. Life isn't perfect and it never will be for my child. But it's getting better and better each day. Thanks to Dr. Tucker's excellance as a psychiatrist/neurologist and a decent,caring human being.

Thank God For Dr. Tucker!

Dr. Tucker is a kind and compassionate Doctor. He is cautious when changing medications. He personally returns phone calls and LISTENS to my concerns. He is by far the most qualified Psychiatrist I've ever received care from and I have recommended him to many folks in need of superb care.

very accurate diagnostics and works with you on treatment.

I have never met such a caring psychiatrist

We are so lucky to have Dr. Tucker in Dallas - Plano now. He is not an "in & out" doctor but really visits with you, LISTENS, and is quite perceptive.His office staff is fantastic, and even they seem to be much happier than when the previous doctor was there. (Trickle down from the top!)I'm hesitant to even write anything because I don't want to be in "competition" with other patients to get appointments.

Excellent care in transition from Dr. Clements

I first saw Dr. Tucker after Dr. Clements abruptly & mysteriously quit practicing at the Clemnents Clinic in Plano. It was a hectic time for Dr. Tucker; however, he was professional and thorough. He ordered bloodwork which Dr. Clements had never done. He followed up with me soon after he received the results. He is very knowledgable in the area of HRT and how that affects women as we age. I found his bedside manner superb. He was professional and thorough and the regimen he prescribed is working well thus far. I highly recommend him.

Caring Doctor

Dr. Tucker was both courteous and professional, and really care about what I had to say. I was impressed with his insight and compassion. I would, and have, recommended him to my friends and family.

Zero Communication !

Don't bother leaving your number or asking to talk with him... At Western Medical Center -Anaheim he deals with the social workers and they're supose to talk to the families.... but they don't call or talk to you either.

Doctor's Response

I no longer work at this hospital, due to this specific reason. The social workers and nurses failed to give patients and patients family members my direct line. Nor would they set up family meetings, despite my specific instructions. I gave my resignation to this hospital on 7/29/11

Outstanding and Caring Doctor

Unlike the previous reviews, I find Dr. Tucker to be extremely knowledgable and caring. He is extremely open and frank in his treatment and has changed the my life and my families life. Thank you Dr. Tucker!!

Dr. Lawrence V Tucker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.