Dr. Lawrence W Adler Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence W Adler?

Horrible

Been going to this office for some years now and now that Adler is the only one that sees patients there now, it's a clown show. Can't get an appointment until after 2. Even when you get there for your appointment time, you will still wait for an hour to be seen by him because he is more interested in everything around him.

Unprofessional Practice; Incompetent, Unhelpful Staff

I saw Dr Adler twice in 2008 - I waited 2 hours the first time and 3 the second (I'm not exaggerating). When I asked if such long wait times were common, the desk staff advised me to consider seeing a PN if I minded waiting. I've since been seeing a PN but am currently looking for a new practice. I don't feel like my PN listens to me, the staff (except for one gal) is incompetent, unhelpful, and uninterested; they talk to patients liks they're scolding children. Calling for a prescription refill is a nightmarish hassle. They don't return calls, offer assistance with anything, and if they receive a refill request from your pharmacy, they ignore it. Ridiculous. Racket. Beware.

Buyer Beware

Not a good practice to say the best. My doctor couldn't care less about me. I had a difficult period with depression and I called the office to see when I could speak with my doctor (NP actually) and was told I couldn't, but I should go to the ER if I thought I might harm myself. Outside of a monthly visit for meds, they want nothing to do with you. When I switched to them when my old doctor retired, they did no testing, no blood tests, nothing other than to continue the same meds plan I said I was on, without any further blood tests to make sure my liver was surviving the medications. If you just want meds, and don't care if your liver explodes, then by all means go here. But if you want true medical help, go elsewhere. I'm not going back.