Dr. Lawrence W Weber Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence W Weber?

Poor Physician

Dr Weber damaged my left wrist beyond repair. I consulted an orthopedic in Houston and he was appalled at the unnecessary surgery performed on my wrist. It is damaged so that I can not ever use it again. I trusted him and he did not respect my trust.

Not just a Doctor Weber is a perfectionist and cares about his patients and his work!

I had severe lacerations to my pinky and ring finger. I went to Women's and Children Hospital in Lake Charles they stitched my fingers and referred me to see a orthopedic specialist. I called several specialist, but was unable to afford the initial visit. I than went to Memorial Hospital (Emergency Room)in severe pain they basically said I needed to see a specialist and their was nothing that could be done. My friend who brought me to the Hospital said let's go upstairs and see if my Doctor can do something for you. We went to the office and I was balling in tears crying in the waiting room. The receptionist went to talk to Dr. Weber and he and his nurse came met me in the waiting room. Immediately he scheduled me to have emergency surgery the next morning. I had lacerated my tendons so severely I was unable to bend my finer. Dr. Weber not once mention my ability to pay for the surgery. He saw someone who was in pain and knew he could help and that is exactly what he did. I am truly grateful to Dr. Weber. Shalonda Jupiter. P.S both surgeries were successful and I know have a wide range of motion in my fingers.