Dr. Lawrence Werlin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Werlin?

Success!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Love Dr. Werlin and his staff. He knew what he was doing and I felt like I didn't need to check up on anything. So excited to be a graduate from Coastal Fertility and back to our OB, but sad to not be seeing so many wonderful people.

My Einstein

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

I was so lucky to have found Dr. Werlin and his practice! With such an emotional process Dr. Werlin and his staff made me feel like I was the only patient in their practice and I truly felt cared for and special. Freezing my eggs really was the best thing I could have done! Thank you again Dr. Werlin!

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Never come back to him. It rushes on appointment, his nurses a lot of time don't call you back once you leave them messages. If you have a question for the doctor is impossible to speak with him.

He gave me happiness!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I honestly believe that finding Dr. Werlin was the best thing that ever happened to me. Him and his staff were very understanding and were always happy to answer any questions I had. Thank you so much Dr. Werl!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Love Dr. Werlin! He is professional, positive, high energy and is very skillful.

Highly recommend

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Felt at home from the beginning. A challenging time made so much easier by Dr Werlin and his team. Highly recomend!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Werlin is the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to fertility care. He has an incredible bedside manner that was both calming and reassuring. His staff is equally as kind and always willing to answer questions or lend an ear. I highly recommend Dr. Werlin for all of your fertility needs.

Dr. Werlin and the Coastal Staff are so awesome!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I remember my first day coming into this office and hearing Dr. Werlin's voice from all the way across the hall screaming to his nurse HEY JO JO WHAT TIME IS IT?! And she would respond IT'S GO TIME! Such a positive atmosphere and kind faces. They really do try to help and be considerate with what you're going through. Trust me it isn't easy I made it!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr. Werlin and his staff are excellent and would recommend him to anyone dealing with fertility issues and needing support. After I visited Coastal Fertility I felt instantly at home. The staff is always the same people and always positive and happy which really makes a huge difference when going through this tough process. I went through a few IVF cycles before we got it right and I got my first daughter. Now I'm pregnant with the second through IUI which was a lot less of a process and on my second try and I'm now in my second trimester and just graduated! All I can say is thank you to Dr. Werlin and everyone there for all the help and support during a difficult time and giving us a beautiful family.

fun loving, caring and wonderful!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

If you want a Dr. With a fun bedside demeanor who's always positive and outgoing- Dr. Werlin is amazing! He spends time with you, calls you himself after every visit and blood work follow up and I love his energy and the Rolling Stones pumping in the background! I love his staff and nurses and love him

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Werlin is a very hands on doctor. He calls you personally with all your results. Great bedside manners! Extremely caring and fun!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

We had consulted and undergone treatments for pregnancy with two-three other doctors/specialists before coming to Dr. Werlin but we did not get success. With his great efforts, Dr. Werlin made our dream come true for which we were waiting for more than a decade. We feel that Dr. Werlin is a "Saint." He has tremendous knowledge, energy, confidence, dedication and enthusiasm for his work and his patients. We thank from the bottom of our hearts for everything. Thanks a lot!