Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence T Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lawrence T Williams has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 55
I am of the opinion that his office is in disorder and run haphazardly. My experiences with him leads me to believe that he reads people quickly and then adjust his personality accordingly. If you are not feeling well, he will appear overly sympathetic. And, if he learns of something in your personal life that you hold dear or are proud of, he will overly applaud, commend and glorify it. This behavior seems to make some people comfortable and gives them a reason to return. For others (myself included), I left with an uncomfortable feelings of being flattered, manipulated, and patronized at the same time.
I've always had a wonderful experience with Dr. Williams and I consider him to be one of the best primary care doctors on Montgomery! He will go the extra mile to help you in any way that he can. He is thoughtful and he will always leave you with a smile as he has a great since of humor! He's been my doctor for many years and i always enjoy seeing him aside from being sick. He really is a great Doctor and he knows his stuff!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Lawrence T Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLawrence T Williams Do, 1808 W 2nd St, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence T Williams in this video.
Dr. Lawrence T Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.