Dr. Lawrence Zachary Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Zachary?

Credited surgeon w/ inconsiderate staff

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I called his office # times in severe pain to ascertain if I could get earlier appointment. to see him. Staff did not return call & unknown even if he received the message. Also if staff called back, I was spoken to as if I was ignorant & inappropriate comment made by his nurse.

just a regular person

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I went to Dr zachary after Having a knee Replacment. I Was in massive pain no one would Help me.Dr zachary is the Best docter May God Bless Him for Ever I woke up pain Free .Also thank Kara for being there to answer when i need Answers ...

Just had a total body lift

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Zachary just did a total body lift on me. I lost close to 150 pounds and had skin hanging all over. Before I had it I talked to several of his patients on different occasions and they were all very pleased with his work. Now that he reconstucted my body, I am so VERY PLEASED. My stomach is flat as a board. I have breast instead of skin hanging to my navel and my double hips are totally gone. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary. He truly loves and enjoys his work. Thank You. May God continue to bless your hands to make your patients happy. Thanks again for my NEW BODY.

Dr. Zachary is a rock star...

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I lost 115# and Dr. Zachary removed my extra skin and did body contouring. He has incredible talent and compassion as does his office support. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

great caring and smart and honest doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2010

He listened to my concerns, made me feel at ease, understood my pain and has a great professional staff. Expained in language I can understand what goals can be achieved. He is wonderful and I am so glad I was recommended to him by another doctor at Weiss.

Dr. Zachary is the most amazing doctor!

Posted on November 17th, 2009

I don't even know where to begin to say what an awesome doctor Dr. Lawrence Zachary is! I have been a patient of his for a few years due to a debilitating illness (scleroderma). He has always been professional, courteous and a pleasure to be around. The staff are great-always helpful and kind. They are very aggressive with their work and make us patients feel comfortable knowing we are being well-cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary and his staff for their medical expertise as well as professional doctor/patient care.

Posted on October 27th, 2017