Dr. Lawson A Copley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lawson A Copley?

My son had a minor procedure done, and he was very thorough regarding getting everything done in one trip due to our commute to the facility. He also took the time to speak with us before and after, and did not rush us in regards to our questions. His staff followed up with us the day after to check in and make sure that he was okay and there were no complications. Excellent Physician.

Dr. Copley was incredible with our 10 year old, who fractured a small, but difficult to heal, bone in his wrist. He was able to fit us in quickly and, once there, spent a lot of time going over his x-rays, explaining the injury, and discussing the treatment. My son was obviously upset that this injury ended his summer sports participation. Dr. Copley's bedside manner really helped him put the injury in perspective and explain the importance of the treatment. The follow up has been just as good. I could not recommend Dr. Copley more highly.

Thank God for Dr. Copley!

Thank God for Dr. Copley! Since I am a mother of two boys, we have unfortunately ended up spending a lot of time in the ER with broken bones. We have also had the need for a very specialized surgery to correct a congenital orthopedic problem in my teenager's foot. Dr. Copley was there for our family every time. His bedside manner is impeccable as he takes his time with both the parents and the patient. He was kind of a "teenager whisperer" with my son who is extremely shy. Dr. Copley connected with him & made him feel comfortable. My son doesn't just chit chat with many adults but he did with Dr. Copley. My husband and I were also comforted by the fact that our son was in the OR with Dr. Copley as he was incredibly experienced, knowledgeable and precise in every aspect of patient care--EVERY TIME! His diagnoses were spot on EVERY TIME! He has caught a break missed by another doctor by looking at the same set of X-rays. My son even advised his friend (when he broke his ankle) that "Dr. Copley doesn't miss anything." That speaks volumes.

You won't find a more caring orthopod in Dallas. Has an impeccable reputation and the experience proves it out. Great bedside manner. Explains things in easy to understand terms. Diagnosed issues that even the radiologist did not see. Truly cares about his patients. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

Superb doctor!!!

Dr. Copley accurately diagnosed my son's compression fractures in several vertebrae after reviewing x-rays, even after the radiologist (at an ER elsewhere) couldn't see any fractures in the x-rays. We were so lucky to have Dr. Copley taking care of our son! Dr. Copley was very calm, patient, kind and reassuring to both my frightened elementary-school-age son and to me, while remaining very professional. He showed both of us the x-rays and even very kindly directed most of his comments to my son while also making sure I understood everything he was saying. Dr. Copley answered all our questions and gave us plenty of time. We never felt rushed. In fact, we felt as if we were his only concern at that time. He gave clear instructions for treatment/recovery, scheduled a follow-up appointment and continued to take good care of my son, making sure he had healed completely before allowing him to resume any activities. His staff members were very kind, nurturing and caring. His office is in the newer part of the Children's Medical Center complex and is very nice. Dr. Copley is a top-notch, well-respected orthopedic surgeon in Dallas! I trust him and highly recommend him.

Dr Copley was so attentive with my teenage daughter and her broken ankle. She was so scared and he was very caring and very reassuring about it all. He explained the various scenarios for what would happen through the healing process. We both learned a lot during her visits and both he and his staff made us feel as though we were really cared for and that they wanted to help make if as easy as they could for her. We are forever grateful.

Parent of patient

Dr. Copley was able to accurately diagnose and treat my daughter of a bone cyst. She was very young at the time and he was able to reassure us and complete a surgery to remove the cyst and repair her bone. He was very competent and I completely trusted his assessment and appreciate his treatment. She has gone on to be able to play, fall, and be a child where before she would have fractured her bone and was in pain.