Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawson McNary Jr
Dr. Lawson McNary Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Magnolia, AR, with other offices in Whitesburg, KY and Belfry, KY . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. McNary is affiliated with Morgan County ARH, Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare and Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawson McNary Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Lawson McNary Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. McNary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morgan County ARH
Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Williamson ARH Hospital
Halifax Regional Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawson McNary Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Magnolia, AR.