Dr. Lawson Richter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawson Richter?

Caring, involved, professional

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr Richter is friendly and respectful, talks to me as an adult and is just genuinely interested in my health and well being. I think he's awesome.

Choose Dr. Richter!

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I love Dr. Richter. He always takes great care of me. I really appreciate the great physician patient relationship that we have.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I really love coming here. Dr. Richter always takes really great care of me. The staff is always friendly as well.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr Richter during my recent annual exam. I would recommend him. The office staff were very nice too.

Dr. Richter

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Richter is the ONLY doctor I have not had problems with. I went to him in 2007 had my first son and returned to him in 2008 with my second son. Him and his staff took plenty of time with me and explained every little process they did. Dr. Richter is real easy to get along with and his office felt like a second home.

He does whatever he wants, not what YOU want

Posted on April 1st, 2011

My biggest complaint against doctor Richter isn't his sometimes rude or awkward, unprofessional office staff; but the fact that he'll smile and nod, and then do whatever he wants. He prescribed meds, then doesn't follow up. He also performed an episiotomy on me, AFTER my son's head had emerged -just so he could get the extra paycheck from Medi-Caid. I will be filing suit soon. He is nice to your face, but does whatever he wants.

What a jerk!!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Lawson Richter is the most insensitive OB/GYN I have ever been to.

Spends time with you... but does what he wants to you...

Posted on June 5th, 2010

Dr. Richter will spend time with you, and listen to you, however he will not do what you ask. He was my OBGYN for the birth of my son, I asked him weeks in advance his policy on episiotomy, and advised that I did NOT want one, I preferred to tear if anything (because I knew I'd be fine). Day of the delivery, he cut me AFTER my son's head was already out... Birth was imminent, he had NO reason to cut me. He also had the nurses put me on Pitocin, even though I asked NOT TO BE, I was told that 'there aren't enough doctors in Nevada, and that's the way they do things' WHAT?! I was extremely frustrated by this. He doesn't follow up with tests that he orders and seems to forget things he told you the visit before. He put me on bed rest for three months, without real cause. He'll write you a prescription for just about everything, and is old school about medical care. He's a nice doctor, and he spends time with his patients, but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 13th, 2017