Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla
Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Nacogdoches, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Adult Medicine. Dr. Kalvakuntla is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kalvakuntla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Hurley Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laxman R Kalvakuntla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.