Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laxman Ramani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I am very happy with this doctor and I would highly recommend him. I had a repeat c-section and tubal ligation. The doctor had to be called in at 4 am for my surgery and what I remember most besides the pain is his pleasant and reassuring attitude during a very stressful and scary time. I had a great recovery with no complications. He and his nurse Mattie is knowledgeable, helpful, and genuinely concerned about the patient. Doctors like him are hard to come by.
Dr. Ramani has been my OB/GYN for 6 years now. He is the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate Dr. I have EVER had. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He has delivered all 3 of my kids by c-section. No complications on his part. He REALLY cares about his patients. He's not one of those Dr.'s who is just going to write you a prescription and send you out the door...in fact, he's not going to write you anything unless he is sure it's what you need! He has such a way of making you feel better after you leave his office. Seems like he never has a bad day. He is truly God's gift to me and my husband in caring for me. We trust Dr. Ramani with everything in us and know he truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to EVERYONE. AND his nurse, Mattie, is so sweet and awesome, too! You will NOT be disappointed in this wonderful Dr.! The only complaint I have is that he can't be my Primary Care Dr., dentist, Endocrinologist....ETC. ;) We need more Dr.'s like him!
Dr. Ramani is by far one of the best OBGYN physicians I have ever seen. He is very detailed, caring, knowledgable and practical. I delivered my son via C-Section during the Super Bowl. I will never forget the time he took to make me feel comfortable and assure me that everything would be ok during this scary time. I would recommend Dr. Ramani to any one! He is the best!
First of all I would like to say that I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. My experience here was great. Everyone is friendly and professional. All the doctors are great but my personal favorite is Dr. Ramani, I say this because he is very thorough, and breaks things down to where you can understand it and he makes sure you're following him. Not only did he make me feel comfortable, but he also made my husband comfortable. I don't know how most womens' husbands are but my husband would rather prefer a female but in Dr. Ramani's case he makes an exception. I struggled to get pregnant for 3 years and when I saw Dr. Ramani I got pregnant within 2 months. This past February, I lost my 2nd child due to a miscarriage and when that happened Dr. Ramani helped me through this and explained to me why this happened and not only was he being professional he was also being compassionate, which is not a skill someone can teach you. I just want to say thank you for all you have done but I especially want to say thank you Dr. Ramani.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Laxman Ramani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEagles Landing Ob Gyn, 350 Country Club Dr Ste D, Stockbridge, GA
Dr. Laxman Ramani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.